If you consider yourself an avid coffee drinker, and you’ve not come across Bodum yet, you haven’t been paying attention…
Hailing from the snow-swept land of Switzerland, Bodum combine the best in affordable European design with a whole collection of tea and coffee goods to help you get your caffeine fix or abate the cold.
Now, you can paint the canvas of your world with colour, thanks to Bodum’s 2016 Colour Collection. Made especially for mixing and matching, the Colour Collection introduces new colours, such as taupe, green and brown, to the Bodum range of tea and coffee accessories.
From tea presses to French coffee presses and travel mugs - all of which are made from Bodum’s signature borosilicate glass, stay-cool silicone, and sleek stainless steel – this colourful range will really brighten up your days.
2016 Colour Collection French Coffee Press features:
- Designed in Switzerland, made in Portugal.
- Body made from tough borosilicate glass.
- Handle, lid and plunger knob made from heat-resistant nylon.
- Stainless steel plunger.
- To use, fill with coarse ground coffee and boiling water. Stir with a plastic or wooden spoon (so as not to scratch the glass jar) and wait for the coffee to brew for a few minutes. Plunge, then serve and enjoy!
- Includes a plastic coffee measuring spoon.
- Dishwasher safe.
Capacity: 8 Cups (1 Litre).