If you consider yourself an avid coffee drinker, and you’ve not come across Bodum yet, you haven’t been paying attention…
Hailing from the snow-swept land of Switzerland, Bodum combine the best in affordable European design with a whole collection of tea and coffee goods to help you get your caffeine fix or abate the cold.
Now, you can paint the canvas of your world with colour, thanks to Bodum’s 2016 Colour Collection. Made especially for mixing and matching, the Colour Collection introduces new colours, such as taupe, green and brown, to the Bodum range of tea and coffee accessories.
From tea presses to French coffee presses and travel mugs, this colourful range will really brighten up your days.
Red Mug and Tea Strainer features:
- Designed in Switzerland, made in Portugal.
- Body made from tough borosilicate glass.
- Lid made from heat resistant nylon with fine mesh strainer attatched.
- Lid keeps tea warm while brewing and afterwards can be used as saucer for the tea infuser.
- Compatible with various cup sizes.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 11cm (h) x 12cm (l) x 9cm (w).
Capacity: 375ml (with strainer submerged).