Life, as you may be aware, isn’t always black and white. It’s not a hazy shade of grey either.
It comes in colours
of course! And nowhere is colour making a
resurgence as powerfully as it is in the kitchen right now. You’ll find
colourful enamel and cast iron cookware everywhere these days, recalling
retro days spent over gas-fire stoves.
So why aren’t our kitchen utensils just as colourful as our cookware?
Wait, they are – at least, Bodum’s Bistro utensils are! These whisks,
serving spoons, slotters, turners and more all feature Bodum’s famous
use of colourful silicone, which you can mix and match among your
cookware. The clever design of this Dish Drying Mat allows you to drain water directly in to the sink, with its sloping grooves that also help to channel water away from dishes. These same grooves also prevent water from standing and accumulating bacteria, while its large size can easily fit oversized cookware, platters and glasses.
Smart and efficient, these utensils really live up to Bodum’s legacy.
Bistro Drying Mat features:
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made from rubberised plastic, for a slight flexible shape.
- Two-sided design lets you drain water in to the sink, or collect water to drain later.
- Sloping grooves help speed up drying by directing water away from dishes.
- Drainage pathways prevent water from accumulating.
- Built-in drainage spout channels water in to sink.
- Dishwasher safe.
Dimensions: 34cm (w) x 37.5cm (l).