Life, as you may be aware, isn’t always black and white. It’s not a hazy shade of grey either.
It comes in colours
of course! And nowhere is colour making a
resurgence as powerfully as it is in the kitchen right now. You’ll find
colourful enamel and cast iron cookware everywhere these days, recalling
retro days spent over gas-fire stoves.
So why aren’t our kitchen utensils just as colourful as our cookware?
Wait, they are – at least, Bodum’s Bistro utensils are! These whisks,
serving spoons, slotters, turners and more all feature Bodum’s famous
use of colourful silicone, which you can mix and match among your
cookware. This Herb Chopper is a special member of the Bodum Bistro
utensils family, able to chop herbs down to size with a simple twist of
its silicone lid – so you won’t have to skip on fresh herbs during
cooking any more.
Smart and efficient, these utensils really live up to Bodum’s legacy.
Bistro Herb Chopper features:
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made from silicone and durable plastic.
- Chrome plated stainless steel interior chopping blades.
- Place herbs inside, and then twist the lid of the chopper. The
blades will get to work then, allowing you to slice herbs to the
consistency you desire.
- Manual operation – no batteries required!
- Cup and lid are dishwasher safe. Hand wash is recommended for the blades.
Dimensions: 11 x 7.5cm.