Life, as you may be aware, isn’t always black and white. It’s not a hazy shade of grey either.
It comes in colours
of course! And nowhere is colour making a
resurgence as powerfully as it is in the kitchen right now. You’ll find
colourful enamel and cast iron cookware everywhere these days, recalling
retro days spent over gas-fire stoves.
So why aren’t our kitchen utensils just as colourful as our cookware?
Wait, they are – at least, Bodum’s Bistro utensils are! These whisks,
serving spoons, slotters, turners and more all feature Bodum’s famous
use of colourful silicone, which you can mix and match among your
cookware. These Bistro Cutting Boards are ideal in that each of colour is used to represent a different food type, reducing cross-contamination of food while giving you plenty of room to work with. Use the red board for meats, the green for vegetables and the white for fish, and store them all tidily within a non-slip holder.
Smart and efficient, these utensils really live up to Bodum’s legacy.
Bistro Cutting Board Set with Holder features:
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made in Portugal.
- Cutting boards are made from food-safe plastic.
- Each board features a tab with an image that corresponds to the board's use.
- Use the red board for meat, the green board for vegetables, and the white board for fish.
- Non-slip stand included.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Red Cutting Board – 35cm (w) x 25cm (h).
- White Cutting Board – 33cm (w) x 23cm (h).
- Green Cutting Board – 31cm (w) x 21cm (h).
- Holder – 23cm (w) x 11cm (h) x 6.5cm (d).