Blending is a the creative pursuit. You take separate properties and mesh them together to create something truly unique.
Don’t relate? Maybe you haven’t heard of Bodum’s Bistro Electric Blender Stick yet!
Like a magic wand, it works at a simple push of a button and with the use of only one hand.
Choose from three blending attachments - a multi-blade to puree fruit and vegetables, a whisk to create sauces and a beater for whipping up cream or eggwhites. It also comes with its own mixing beaker so you can whisk away, pop the silicone lid on, and store your mixture safely in the fridge until you need it.
Just when you think you've had enough mixing fun, your Electric Blender Stick comes with an accessory kit you’re going to love. A Wall Mount neatly stores your blender while keeping it handy and within reach. A Chopper Bowl quickly chops up ingredients like fresh basil, onions and garlic by attaching the blender stick to the top!
For the perfect blend of magic and practicality, it's got to be Bodum.
Bistro Electric Blender Stick with Accessories features:
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made from plastic, stainless steel and silicone.
- Powerful motor with comfortable handle for optimal control.
- Two-speed push button control for easy, one-handed blending.
- Includes three stainless steel attachments with a tool for attachment removal.
- Includes mixing beaker with a silicone lid - ideal for storing in the fridge.
- Also includes an Accessory Kit with a Wall Mount and a Chopper Bowl.
- Wall Mount stores your blender within easy reach.
- Chopper Bowl allows you to quickly chop up fresh ingredients by attaching the Blender to the top. It also includes a lid for storage.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Blender - 6.7 x 6.7 x 35.8cm.
- Lidded mixing beaker - 500ml.
- Multi-blade attachment.
- Whisk attachment.
- Beater attachment.
- Tool for removing attachments.
- Accessory Kit presented in its own box - a Wall Mount and a Chopper Bowl.
Colour: Black.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.