If you consider yourself an avid coffee drinker, and you’ve not come across Bodum yet, you haven’t been paying attention…
Hailing from the snow-swept land of Switzerland, Bodum combine the best in affordable European design with a whole collection of tea and coffee goods to help you get your caffeine fix or abate the cold. And few of their creations are quite as recognisable as the Chambord Coffee Maker.
When it was released in the Eighties, the Chambord took the world by storm. All you needed to do was add coarsely-ground coffee to the plunger, followed by water, give it all some time to brew, and then press. But now, times have changed…how do you get that same great coffee taste on the run?
You add in a Vacuum Travel Mug, of course! Its polished stainless steel walls will keep your freshly-brewed coffee hot, while the tell-tale silicone band around the centre will keep your hands cool. This really is a winning Bodum pair!
Chambord Coffee Maker & Travel Mug Set features:
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Chambord coffee maker frame is made from high-quality chrome plated steel.
- Body is made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass.
- Bakelite handle keeps cool during use.
- Stainless steel plunging system works best with coarsely ground coffee.
- Vacuum mug is crafted from walled stainless steel, for maximum heat retention.
- Slip-proof silicone band for comfortable grip.
- Presented as a two piece set in a Bodum box.
- 1 Litre Chambord Coffee Maker.
- 350ml Vacuum Travel Mug.