Big hair. Fluoro t-shirts with big, smiley faces on the front. Legwarmers. Sigh…
Whatever happened to that funky '80s sense of style?
Luckily, one thing from the Eighties remains unchanged – Bodum’s Chambord Coffee Maker! When it was first introduced back in the Eighties, this elegant chrome coffee maker quickly became one of the most popular in the world! And, unlike so many things, the Chambord’s design hasn’t changed one little bit since the Eighties...until now.
Made from tough steel, with a copper-plated finish, and heat-resistant borosilicate glass, the Chambord French Press Copper Coffee Maker puts a contemporary twist on a Bodum classic. The ergonomic handle is crafted from black bakelite that protects your hands from the heat, while the spout allows for easy, drip-free pouring every time.
Retrieve your legwarmers from their hiding place right at the back of the drawer, drag out your old Flashdance tape – and relive the Eighties with a nice, hot cuppa! What a feeling…!
Chambord French Press Copper Coffee Maker features:
- Frame made from high-quality steel with a copper-plated finish.
- Body is made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass.
- Filter made from stainless steel.
- Handle made from black bakelite for comfortable handling when hot.
- Spout allows for easy pouring.
- Four sturdy feet on the base of the coffee plunger.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a Bodum box.
Capacity: 1 Litre (8 cups).