The Bodum brand has long been trusted with the plunging of coffee and
tea… one of the most critical responsibilities any company could
possibly take on.
We know that Bodum can do that extremely well. After all, it’s what
Bodum does best. That’s why you should reach for Bodum again when it
comes to brewing the perfect pot of tea.
With a body made from borosilicate glass, this Chambord Teapot can handle the extreme temperatures of boiling water, and no matter how many times you refill it with fresh, loose leaf tea, the glass won’t cloud. The copper plated
accents earns this very attractive teapot extra style points, while the removable steel tea basket helps you to avoid a bitter brew.
Chambord Copper Teapot features:
- Designed in Switzerland, made in Portugal.
- Lid is made from copper plated steel, while body is made from lightweight borosilicate glass.
- Heat-resistant nylon handle.
- Removable stainless steel tea brewing basket.
- Hand wash recommended.
- Presented in a Bodum box.
Capacity: 1.3 Litres.