If you consider yourself an avid coffee drinker, and you’ve not come across Bodum yet, you haven’t been paying attention…
Hailing from the snow-swept land of Switzerland, Bodum combine the best
in affordable European design with a whole collection of tea, coffee,
and other kitchen goods to help you get your caffeine fix or abate the
Now, following in the wake of their successful 70 Years collection, Bodum has once again decided to go a little bit crazy in the studio, to create the vivid Memphis Blues collection. Made especially for mixing and matching, and inspired by the visions that music can present us with, these French coffee presses, coffee cups, tea presses and more are made from an eclectic combination of Bodum’s famous borosilicate glass, stay-cool silicone, and sleek stainless steel. And of course, with a rainbow of colours at your disposal, you’ll be feeling anything but
Memphis Blues – it’s music for your senses.
Memphis Blues Steel Salt & Pepper Grinder features:
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made from stainless steel and plastic, with a ceramic grinding mechanism.
- Silicone rubber band allows for easy handling.
- Grinder is round at the top and elliptical at the bottom, combining the ergonomically correct shape for hands.
- Fully adjustable - tighten or loosen the grinding mechanism on the base of the grinder.
- Simply pull the lid off to fill the grinder.
- Twist the top of the grinder clockwise to grind peppercorms and anti-clockwise to grind sea salt.
- Suitable for use with sea salt and peppercorns, included.
- Hand wash recommended.
Dimensions: 6.5cm (w) x 11cm (h).