Life, as you may be aware, isn’t always black and white. It’s not a hazy shade of grey either.
It comes in colours
of course! And nowhere is colour making a resurgence as powerfully as it is in the kitchen right now. You’ll find colourful enamel and cast iron cookware everywhere these days, recalling retro days spent over gas-fire stoves.
So why aren’t our kitchen utensils just as colourful as our cookware?
Wait, they are – at least, Bodum’s essentials are! Their Twin Salt and Pepper Grinders are ideal to have on hand on the kitchen, thanks to their ingenious operation: simply twist their tops clockwise to grind pepper, or counter-clockwise to grind salt! Made from a combination of colourful silicone and matte stainless steel, these Twin Salt and Pepper Grinders also use a ceramic grinding mechanism that is resistant to corrosion and will not absorb flavours.
Twin Salt & Pepper Grinder features:
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Made from acrylic, stainless steel and silicone.
- Matte stainless steel finish.
- Twist counter-clockwise to dispense pepper, and clockwise to dispense salt.
- Ceramic grinding mechanisms are resistant to corrosion and will not take on flavours.
- Circular shape at top tapers down into an oval at the base.
- Includes salt crystals and peppercorns to get you started.
Dimensions: 7cm (w) x 11cm (h).