If you want to graduate from the mid-range bottles of wine from the local cellars, but have no idea where to start, then 1000 Great Wines That Won’t Cost A Fortune
could be right up your alley.
This visual encyclopaedia will introduce you to some of the great wineries of the world, as well as their produce, without you having to fork out thousands for a nice drop. There are some names in here that you probably know, including Australia’s very own Brown Brothers – but there are also hundreds of vineyards and varietals that are just waiting to be discovered and savoured.
Not only does this book include a guide to tasting notes, cellar histories, varietal profiles and national specialities from around the world, but you’ll also find out how to store, serve and decant your newly-acquired wine. In fact, almost everything you need on the road to becoming a true wine aficionado can be found amongst the pages of 1000 Great Wines That Won’t Cost A Fortune
1000 Great Wines That Won't Cost A Fortune features:
- Paperback, 351 pages.
- Visual guide to grape varietals, international wineries, affordable labels and more.
- Country and individual label profiles with tasting notes.
- Guide on how to store, serve, decant wines and more.
- Contact information for each wine/cellar.
- Colour photography throughout, with index at back.
Dimensions: 19.5cm (w) x 23.5cm (h).