The Australian Women’s Weekly has been teaching people to cook for over eighty years and is most famous for their baked goods.
Baking is a subject that is close to the hearts of the Women’s Weekly test kitchen. Their passion and experience has
meant that they have learned all manner of secrets about the baking process, which is why they have decided to share these with their readers in their latest cookbook, Australian Women’s Weekly: Baking Recipes and Secrets From Our Test Kitchen
This delightful cookbook features a platter full of delicious recipes to inspire their dedicated followers. The baking connoisseurs will teach readers how to make the perfect cakes, pastries, biscuits, muffins, bread and more, while also offering loads of tips and hints to help you along and to get the most out of each yummy treat. Recipes include: New York Cheesecake, Chocolate Baklava, Classic Puffs, Vanilla Bean Scones, Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding and Gluten-Free Bread.
With beautiful, full-colour photography to inspire a chorus of grumbling bellies from readers and a convenient conversion chart in the back, this cookbook is the one-stop guide for any aspiring baker.
Baking Recipes and Secrets From Our Test Kitchen features:
- Hardcover – 239 pages.
- Includes an assortment of delicious baking recipes.
- Recipes are divided into chapters – Cakes, Pastry, Biscuits and Slices, Meringues and more.
- Contains loads of hints and tips, including getting started, storage and troubleshooting.
- Beautiful, full colour photographs throughout.
- Includes a full index, glossary and conversion chart.
Dimensions: 20cm x 26cm.