If Australia has a food culture, then we’re pretty sure that The Australian Women’s Weekly has helped define it.
Within the Almost Vegetarian
cookbook, the Weekly foodies steer away from their sickly sweet cakes and comfort food,
and serve up an extensive list of plant-rich recipes to increase your daily vegetable intake.
A vegetarian diet offers a wide range of health benefits, which is why more and more people are steering toward plant-based eating. Almost Vegetarian
caters to these people, as well as flexitarians who like to occasionally include white meat, seafood, eggs and dairy in their diet.
Recipes will help readers on their quest to becoming meat-free, and range from Zucchini Black Bean and Corn Enchiladas to Semolina Gnocchi with Mushroom Ragu, Crumbed Zucchini and Slaw Wraps, Smoked Tofu Salad with Peanut Dressing and more to satisfy your veggie cravings.
Australian Women's Weekly Almost Vegetarian features:
- Paperback, 240 pages.
- Includes an assortment of healthy, vegetable-rich recipes.
- Recipes are divided into chapters – Almost Vegetarian, Meat-Free Mondays, Everyday Vegetarians, Everyday Vegan and more.
- Glossary and full index in the back.
- Full colour photography throughout.
- All recipes are triple tested for your success.
Dimensions: 24cm x 29cm.