If Australia has a food culture, then we’re pretty sure that The Australian Women’s Weekly has helped define it.
Within The Best-Ever Collection
, the Weekly foodies take us on a culinary journey through the favourite recipes of Australian households since their inception in 1933. This hefty, beautiful, hardcover book contains a selection of the best recipes under our southern skies to celebrate The Australian Women’s Weekly’s 80th birthday.
But just because they’re getting on in years, don’t expect the ladies to serve up boring, stuffy old recipes. Traditional recipes are given a face-lift to keep up with our modern tastes; the book’s massive menu covers soups and salads, pasta and rice, barbecues and picnics, pies, casseroles and curries, desserts, slices…and more. If you can believe it.
Essentially a must-have for every household, with The Best-Ever Collection
will make sure you’re never without something to cook for any occasion and the everyday.
The Best-Ever Collection features:
- Hardcover, 351 pages.
- Celebrating the 80th birthday of The Australian Women's Weekly, this massive cookbook has it all!
- Extensive recipe list includes: soups and salads, pasta and rice, barbecues and picnics, pies and tarts, casseroles and curries, roasts and bakes, puddings and desserts, cakes and cupcakes, biscuits and slices, and breads and scones.
- Glossary, conversion chart and index.
- Beautiful photography throughout, and a ribbon bookmark to help you keep your place.
- All recipes are triple tested for your success.
Dimensions: 27.5 x 22.5 x 4cm.