If Australia has a food culture, then we’re pretty sure that The Australian Women’s Weekly has helped define it.
Within the Eating Well
the Weekly foodies steer away from their famous cakes and comfort food, and serve up an extensive list of healthy recipes - with the help of acclaimed dietitian and nutritionist, Dr Joanna McMillan.
With a focus on eating well, rather than sticking to the latest fad diet, Eating Well
demystifies the diets and super food trends, and offers a banquet of recipes for each diet - including diabetes-friendly, paleo, vegan, dairy-free, nut-free, gluten-free, and more. Recipes take readers from breakfast through to dinner, and feature a step-by-step instructions, handy tips and full colour photography to give you a visual guide to the perfect dish.
Salmon and Quinoa Salad, Strawberry and Passionfruit Breakfast Truffle, Miso Almond Vegie Patties, Tandoori Lamb Cutlets with Green Onion Roti - you can learn to cook all of these delicious meals and more. There is even a full glossary and conversion chart to help you on your culinary journey.
Eat well, live well.
Australian Women's Weekly Eating Well features:
- Paperback, 240 pages.
- Includes an extensive list of healthy recipes.
- Recipes are divided into diet types: diabetes-friendly, paleo, vegan, gluten-free and more.
- Written in conjunction with dietitian and nutritionist, Dr Joanna McMillan.
- Glossary, conversion chart and full index in the back.
- Beautiful photography throughout.
- All recipes are triple tested for your success.
Dimensions: 24cm x 29cm.