Everyone knows the mystique of The Australian Women’s Weekly cake recipes. These are the sorts of cakes that are a talking point for months before and after every birthday party. They wow every guest at the party, no matter how picky the six-year-old. These are no cakes to scoff at.
And now, The Australian Women’s Weekly has released a whole new collection called More Cakes for Kids
. Now you can build up your arsenal of party cake recipes, and present a delicious counter-argument to those puritans who may argue that nothing beats the original Swimming Pool Jelly Cake!
This is an amazing collection of party cakes for a new generation. Divided into sections for girls and boys, both younger and older – and with a whole section devoted to Number Cakes – you’re guaranteed to find a host of new classics. As well as the 70 recipes inside, there are tips for baking, building and decorating, and a fold-out pattern sheet for templates.
Haunted Mountain? Fire Engine? Beehive? Coco Crackle Pop Cake? Choc chip icecream sandwich? This new generation of cakes will certainly not disappoint. Features:
- Paperback – 184 pages.
- Contains 70 new cake recipes, plus tips for baking, building and decorating.
- All recipes are triple-tested for success.
- Index and full colour pictures for recipes, along with step-by-step picture instructions.
- Glossary and conversion chart, as well as extra cake and icing recipes.
- Includes a fold-out pattern sheet with templates for decorations and shapes.
Dimensions: 21.5 x 28.5 x 1.5cm.