If you’re facing the challenge of dealing with diabetes, you’ll know
half the challenge is distinguishing the foods you need to eat from the
foods you want to eat.
No doctor hands you a book filled with meals you’ll actually want
to eat. Often times it seems it’s all about deprivation.
But Michael Moore changed that with his cookbook Blood Sugar
– a cookbook that could be appreciated by diabetics and non-diabetics alike. Fulfilling food that still helped people with this tricky condition maintain good health was at the heart of this book, and now Moore continues this attitude with Blood Sugar: The Family.
As the title suggests, the entire family can benefit from Moore’s latest release. Great food and good health are born from these dynamic, fresh and simple recipes that range from breakfasts to mains and even desserts, to help families living with diabetes get the best out of what they cook and eat. The Family
proves that you can still enjoy a dark chocolate, nut and banana thickshake for breakfast, along with sweet chicken skewers, barbecued whole shrimp, and Spanish style bean and sausage soup – even when you have to follow a “special diet”!
Blood Sugar: The Family features:
- Hardcover, 239 pages.
- Fresh and simple recipes ranging from breakfasts, light meals and mains to delicious desserts.
- Creative recipes with nutritional tips and great ideas for healthy eating for the whole family.
- The Family Kitchen section is dedicated to healthy changes you can make to your diet and lifestyle to help cope with diabetes.
- Index and ribbon bookmark to keep your place.
Dimensions: 27 x 22.5cm.