Think you know a lot about chocolate? You know nothing...
…in comparison to Kirsten Tibballs, that is. If you’ve yet to be acquainted with this acclaimed Australian pastry chef/chocolatier, then you ought to know that she is pretty much the queen of desserts. And now, she's released her very own award-winning cookbook.
Open up Kirsten’s Chocolate to Savour
and enter a decadent world of professional desserts. From individual chocolates to petit gateaux
and tarts, Kirsten’s sugar wonderland is filled with incredible, sweet delights. You won’t find any recipes for a chocolate mud cake in here…instead there’s the Yarra, a layered sweet shortcrust pastry of Yuzu jam, milk chocolate honey cream, walnut black sesame Florentine, salted caramel, caramel mousse, and a dark chocolate glaze. Yes, it has all
that. These are recipes that need to be seen
to be believed.
If you’re up for a challenge, Chocolate to Savour
is a cookbook that will fit right in to your sweet world.
Chocolate to Savour features:
- Hardcover, 256 pages.
- A phenomenal cookbook by leading Australian pastry chef/chocolatier Kirsten Tibballs.
- Recipes for a wide variety of professional desserts, including tarts, petit gateaux, macarons, individual chocolates and chocolate lollipops.
- Chapters that revise chocolate theory, the study of chocolate and base recipes.
- Photographs help guide you through each recipe.
- Glossary, weights and measures, and a full index.
Dimensions: 30 x 30cm.