Cancel your plans. Call a babysitter. Turn off the television.
You’ve been invited to dinner. Dinner at Matt’s
With your very own cookbook by celebrated Australian chef, Matt Moran, you’ll be cooking up a delicious storm every night and your friends and family will love you for it! Sharing his favourite dinner party menus, Matt takes you through a delicious roast duck breast with pickled red cabbage and figs, and simple oysters with peach and ginger vinegar.
Throughout the book, Matt guides you through perfectly thought-up dinner menus like an Asian-Inspired Dinner, a Seafood Banquet, A Summer Barbecue and a French-Themed Dinner Party. He even helps you plan your dinner party with music and décor suggestions!
Matt Moran lets you in on the secrets of cooking at home with all the know-how of a restaurant chef. That’s what you’re served when you’re invited to Dinner at Matt’s!
- Hard cover – 234 pages.
- Written by acclaimed Sydney chef, Matt Moran.
- Features gorgeous colour photography by Chris Chen.
- Recipes are divided into Drinks and Appetisers, Soups, Pasta and Gnocchi, Seafood, Poultry and Game, Meat, Salads and Vegetables and Desserts.
- Includes an introduction, a section on stocks and sauces, and an index.
- Throughout the book, Matt takes you through suggested dinner party menus, to match a theme or a mood.
Dimensions: 23.5 x 29 x 2cm.