Do you consider yourself a well-read Whovian?
Maybe you do, or maybe you don’t – either way, the Doctor Who: The Visual Dictionary
is here to show you what’s what!
From the eerie Silens to the Weeping Angels (don’t blink…); the faithful travelling Time Lord and his custom-built Sonic Screwdriver everything in between, this expanded edition of the original visual dictionary examines the characters, aliens, weapons and curiosities that are all par for the course for the beloved Doctor.
As you turn the pages, you’ll come to realise that there’s so much
to learn about the Doctor Who universe – even veterans of the series may be surprised! With annotated photography, illustrated cross sections, many an entry regarding the Doctor and his companions and more, this dictionary deserves a place on the shelf of every fan.
It’s time to get to the very heart of the TARDIS…
Doctor Who: The Visual Dictionary Updated and Expanded features:
- Hardcover, 176 pages.
- Three-dimensional moving holographic cover.
- Expanded to include the latest Doctor Who facts including the Twelfth Doctor and Doctor Who season 8 storylines.
- Hundreds of annotated photographs of aliens, gadgets and companions throughout.
- Detailed cross-section artworks of the Dalek Emperor's flagship, the TARDIS, the Doctors' Sonic Screwdriver and more.
- Explores alien planets, time-locked events including the Time War and more.
- Visually stunning guide to the Doctor Who universe.
Dimensions: 26cm (w) x 31cm (h).