If you haven’t heard of the Kumon method, now’s the time to prick up your ears. The Kumon method, based on a logical, simple step-by-step approach, started in Japan in 1958, to help children and teenagers supplement their learning. Since then, the philosophy has grown, and the Kumon ‘My First’ books have become a trusted way for children to build their reasoning skills, pencil skills, and numeracy.
Algebra: Workbook II
has been created with children in grades six to eight in mind, in order to help them with basic algebra skills in a step-by-step manner. This book gradually grows more difficult as your child progresses – but never too difficult!
Consider this book a way to ensure that your child is ready for high school math. Your child will learn a number of algebra concepts, including calculations with exponents, order of operations, positive and negative numbers, and algebraic expressions, and will be encouraged to become self-motivated learners. It’s also simple and easy-to-follow, so your child can learn in their own time, without the stress of tackling overly-difficult algebraic equations.
For educational fun that never compromises on quality, look no further than Kumon.
Kumon Algebra: Workbook II features:
- Suitable for children in grades 6 to 8.
- Paperback, 96 pages.
- Children will learn calculations with exponents, order of operations, positive and negative numbers, and algebraic expressions.
- Step-by-step activities.
- Written for children to become self-motivated learners.
- Focuses on one concept of writing at a time, so children grasp them completely.
- Ensures that your child is ready for high school math.
- Designed to be used in conjunction with Algebra: Workbook I (available separately).
Dimensions: 21.5cm x 28cm.