If you haven’t heard of the Kumon method, now’s the time to prick up your ears. The Kumon method, based on a logical, simple step-by-step approach, started in Japan in 1958, to help children and teenagers supplement their learning. Since then, the philosophy has grown, and the Kumon workbooks books have become a trusted way for children to build their reasoning skills, pencil skills, and numeracy.
Grow to Know Tracing has been created for children who have begun to develop their pencil control skills, in order to help them eventually write letters and numbers. Filled with a bunch of fun activities, this book gradually grows more difficult as your child progresses – but never too
This book brings a touch of fun to learning, so your child will be entertained while they develop their basic pencil control skills and their reasoning ability while they wind their pencil throughout the mazes. As your child traces their pencil inside the maze to find their way out, they will be delighted by the illustrations, which will help them to remain focused as they work their way through the book.
For educational fun that never compromises on quality, look no further than Kumon.
Grow to Know Mazes features:
- Suitable for children who have begun to learn the alphabet; or ages 3, 4 and 5.
- Paperback, 64 pages.
- Children learn to master pencil control skills and develop their reasoning ability.
- Build a strong foundation for eventual writing of letters and numbers.
- Written for children to become self-motivated learners.
- Encourages children to work on their own.
Dimensions: 26cm x 18.5cm.