If you haven’t heard of the Kumon method, now’s the time to prick up your ears. The Kumon method, based on a logical, simple step-by-step approach, started in Japan in 1958, to help children and teenagers supplement their learning. Since then, the philosophy has grown, and the Kumon workbooks books have become a trusted way for children to build their reasoning skills, pencil skills, and numeracy.
Grow to Know Numbers has been created as an introduction for children to reading and writing numbers 1 through to 30. Filled with a bunch of fun activities, this book gradually grows more difficult as your child progresses – but never too
This book brings a touch of fun to learning, so your child will be entertained while they trace the dotted lines and complete the adorable illustrations as they follow the numbers. Not only will they will be delighted by the illustrations, but they will also remain focused as they work their way through the book.
For educational fun that never compromises on quality, look no further than Kumon.
Grow to Know Numbers 1-30 features:
- Suitable for children who have begun to learn the alphabet; or ages 3, 4 and 5.
- Paperback, 64 pages.
- Introduces your child to basic math skills and reading writing numbers 1 to 30.
- Step-by-step activities that are still fun and gradually grow more difficult.
- Also helps children to develop their pencil control skills.
- Written for children to become self-motivated learners.
- Encourages children to work on their own.
Dimensions: 26cm x 18.5cm.