If you haven’t heard of the Kumon method, now’s the time to prick up
your ears. The Kumon method, based on a logical, simple step-by-step
approach, started in Japan in 1958, to help children and teenagers
supplement their learning. Since then, the philosophy has grown, and the
Kumon ‘My First’ books have become a trusted way for children to build
their reasoning skills, pencil skills, and numeracy.
My Book of Easy Telling Time has been created with children aged four,
five and six in mind, in order to help them with basic time-telling skills in
step-by-step manner. This book gradually grows more
difficult as your child progresses – but never too
Use this book to introduce you child to telling time in hour and half-hour increments while also improving his or her understanding of numbers. The book’s activities are simple, easy to follow,
and encourages solo learning – minus frustrated tantrums.
For educational fun that never compromises on quality, look no further than Kumon.
My Book of Easy Telling Time: Hours & Half Hours features:
Suitable for children aged 4, 5 and 6, or from when they begin to learn how to tell time.
- Paperback, 80 pages.
- Children will learn how to tell the time in hour and half-hour increments.
- Simple yet educational step-by-step activities.
- Written for children to become self-motivated learners.
- Focuses on one concept of writing at a time, so children grasp them completely.
- Encourages children to work on their own.
Dimensions: 30 x 21cm.