If you haven’t heard of the Kumon method, now’s the time to prick up your ears. The Kumon method, based on a logical, simple step-by-step approach, started in Japan in 1958, to help children and teenagers supplement their learning. Since then, the philosophy has grown, and the Kumon ‘My First’ books have become a trusted way for children to build their reasoning skills, pencil skills, and numeracy.
My Book of Simple Addition has been created with children aged four, five and six in mind, in order to help them with addition skills in a step-by-step manner. This book gradually grows more difficult as your child progresses – but nevertoo
Consider this book a way to help your child build on addition foundations. With this book, they’ll learn how to add the numbers 1 and 2 to the numbers 1 through 29 in a way that allows them to master each problem without frustration and tantrums. It’s simple, easy to follow, and encourages solo learning.
For educational fun that never compromises on quality, look no further than Kumon.
My Book of Simple Addition features:
- Suitable for children aged 4, 5 and 6, or from when they begin to learn addition.
- Paperback, 80 pages.
- Children will learn how to add the numbers 1 and 2 to the numbers 1 through 29.
- Step-by-step activities.
- Written for children to become self-motivated learners.
- Focuses on one concept of writing at a time, so children grasp them completely.
- Encourages children to work on their own.
Dimensions: 22 x 28.5cm.