There once was a Little Joey who lost her bounce…
Without her bounce, she was feeling very restless and she required the help of your child to do find
it again! All your little one needs to do is open The Little Joey Who Lost Her Bounce
and follow the bold, easy-to-read text to help the Little Joey on her quest to find her bounce.
Each thick cardboard page features lovely illustrations by Jedda Robaard that your child will adore, as well as lift-up flaps that your child can peek inside as they join the joey on her adventure. Will the Little Joey to learn to bounce again? Only your child knows, so hop to it, she needs your child’s reading skills!
The Little Joey Who Lost Her Bounce features:
- Recommended for children aged three years and older.
- Hardcover – 10 thick cardboard pages.
- Colourful illustrations by Jedda Robaard.
- Bold easy-to-read text helps to develop your child’s reading ability.
- Lift-up flaps for an interactive reading experience.
Dimensions: 19.5cm x 19.5cm.