You may know French-born Aussie Manu Feildel from such television shows as My Kitchen Rules
or Ready Steady Cook
, and there’s no denying his talent for cooking…or his charm!
The delightful Manu’s French Kitchen
cookbook features Manu’s take on many French classics, alongside recipes inspired by the traditional, home-cooked food of his childhood in Northern France, where his mother taught him the beauty and simplicity of French fare.
With an emphasis on the fresh and quality ingredients which make French cuisine famous, this book contains mouth-watering recipes such as Potato Croquettes, Pork Cutlets with Creamy Mustard Sauce, the classic French Onion soup and Raspberry Bavarois. Each recipe also features a personal introduction by Manu, peppered with his trademark sense of humour and plenty of interesting facts about each dish.
Manu’s recipes are simple and easy to follow, and he covers the basics too – so you will be whipping up your own aioli and vinaigrettes before you can say ooh la la!
Manu's French Kitchen features:
- Hardcover, 216 pages.
- Features sections on various courses and ingredients including soups, salads and entrees, seafood, meat, poultry and game, as well as desserts.
- Includes eight full menu plans to help you plan for dinner parties and special occasions.
- Each recipe is accompanied by a personal introduction by Manu, which includes anecdotes and plenty of useful tips.
- Detailed with full colour photographs throughout.
- Includes a full index and glossary.
Dimensions: 29 x 24 x 2cm