The Riva story is not one of luxury, but of richness of ideas, technologies, materials and, most of all, safety in navigation.
A historical overview, featuring stunning illustrations dedicated to the boatyard that has contributed more than any other to spreading the cult of Italian style to all corners of the globe, Riva
takes readers on a nostalgic and colourful walk down memory lane.
The man behind the Riva name, Carlo Riva, narrates in the foreword the birth of a myth dating from the years of La Dolce Vita that has endured to this day. Riva
includes historical documentation in the form of technical schedule for every model ever built by Riva from 1950 to date, while glossy, full-colour photographs paint the elegant picture for readers. This unique hardcover book also boasts over fifty illustrations devoted to Aquarama and the Aquariva - true standard bearers of the most important name in the world of boating.
Riva. Yesterday, today, tomorrow.
- Hardcover - 394 pages.
- Written in English, German and French.
- Beautiful, full colour photography throughout.
- Nearly 400 illustrations.
- Includes historical documentation in the form of a technical schedule for every model built by Riva from 1950 to date.
- Includes a technical sheet in the back with information on motorisation, speed, range, and much more.
Dimensions: 25cm (w) x 25cm (h) x 3cm (d).