Don’t listen to the babbling nonsense…this is
your child’s colouring book. Or at least, it’s soon going to be – and they’ll likely love it!
Based on the popular That’s Not My…
collection of children’s book is this adorable, girly colouring book – which is aimed at young girls, and is perfect for long flights or road trips. Each double page spread features a full-colour image, with a black and white variant on the opposite side that children can colour and decorate as they see fit – making everything from a doll and monkey to an mermaid totally theirs
, while learning some valuable writing skills too.
Kids will also find pages of stickers that they can use to bring their imaginative scenes to life - pop a bunny in the garden, a fairy in the night sky or a puppy on the grass – plus more!
That's Not My Colouring Book for Girls features:
- Recommended for children aged 3 years and older.
- Illustrated by Rachel Wells.
- Paperback, 37 pages.
- Black and white illustrations alongside colour illustrations to inspire children's colouring.
- Includes four pages of bright, playful stickers.
- Encourages children's creativity and teaches them to read and write.
Dimensions: 22cm (w) x 25cm (h).