Rachel Khoo may be British, but she adopted France as her home
country…as any sensible person should try to do at least once in their
Rachel is now quintessentially Parisian. She’s as fashionable as a
French lady should be, and lives a similar lifestyle, working from a
tiny yet beautiful kitchen to produce recipes that are totally
approachable and inspired by her new home.
The Little Paris Kitchen
focuses on the meals that Rachel constantly creates from her home, embracing everything from simple everyday suppers to huge gourmet dinners for a crowd. The recipes in this book do away with the stereotypical, old-fashioned images of French food and embraces a bit of a different menu…you’ll find recipes for everyday cooking, snacks, summer picnics, aperitifs, dinner with friends and family and sweet treats, accompanied by French basics and Rachel’s indispensable cook’s notes.
The phrase Paris, je t’aime
really comes full circle here!
The Little Paris Kitchen features:
- Hardcover, 287 pages.
- Classic French recipes with a fresh and simple approach.
- Menu covers everyday cooking, snacks, summer picnics, aperitifs, dinner with friends and family, and sweet treats.
- Guide to French basics.
- Indispensable cook’s notes.
- French addresses – grocers and speciality stores you can source ingredients from (if you happen to be in Paris).
- Full index and beautiful photography throughout.
Dimensions: 25.5 x 20cm.