The Low Hi Diet: How To Get Clean and Get Lean
is a summary of Kris Abbey's knowledge and experience from working 30 years in the health industry. One thing she has learned, is that and can assure you of, is the simple fact that diets don't work long-term.
That's why, this diet is not a detox, but a cleanse. Just like a regular grease and oil change keeps your car running smoothly, changing your eating habits makes for a healthier and happier lifestyle. With three helpful steps aimed at making you feel vital, lose weight and restoring energy to put a little more pep in your step - Get Clean and Get Lean, The Low Hi Way of Eating and Enjoy Life Age Well - readers will learn how to cook and eat in a way that they can sustain (you wont find any fads or fixes here).
The recipes within the book will have your covered for every meals, and include a nutritious Green Omelette, Eggplant Moussaka on Spinach with Roasted Tomato Sauce, Chocolate Pecan Pie and Asian Style Thai Pumpkin Soup. There is also handy eating plans, hygiene tips and antioxidant overviews to help readers on their journey to healthy eating.
The Low Hi Diet
is a simple guidebook for health and wellbeing. It isn't anything revolutionary or earth shattering, but instead, a combination of evolution and food from the best natural chef - Mother Earth.
The Low Hi Diet: How To Get Clean & Get Lean features:
- Written by Kris Abbey.
- Paperback - 155 pages.
- Includes three helpful steps to improving your health and lifestyle - Get Clean and Get Lean, The Low Hi Way of Eating, Enjoy Life Age Well.
- Includes an assortment of delicious, healthy recipes.
- Recipes are divided into sections – Smoothies and Juices, Breakfast, Main Meals, Salads, and more.
- Also includes healthy eating plans, an antioxidant overviwe, hygiene tips, and information on attaining mental and emotional health.
- Glossy, beautiful photographs throughout, with step-by-step instructions.
Dimensions: 19cm x 23cm.