While many of us may associate the act of gardening with spring and summer, avid gardeners will know that winter is as good a time as any to reap flowers, vegetables and more from the natural world.
But for those new to the concept of winter gardening, Emma Hardy’s The Winter Garden
will make a wonderful companion. With over 35 step-by-step projects for small spaces using foliage, flowers, berries and herbs, this book aims to bring colour to your life – even during the darker, colder parts of the year.
Learn to make a stunning wreath from succulents, bring fragrance to your garden with just the right bulbs (hint: hyacinth bulbs will bloom in just a jar of water!), and learn about the hardiest herbs and vegetables to plant during winter. There really is a whole other side of gardening to be discovered in winter!
The Winter Garden features:
- Hardcover, 144 pages.
- Over 35 easy step-by-step projects for gardening during the winter months.
- Discover what to planet for colourful blooms, interesting foliage and beautiful berries.
- Includes inspiring ideas for indoor gardens and display of bulbs.
- Contents include projects under Stems & Leaves, Beautiful Bulbs, Winter Colour and Winter Harvest.
- Beautiful photography and handy step-by-step instructions throughout.
Dimensions: 20cm (w) x 24cm (h).