Ask anyone to list their favourite childhood hobbies when they were young, and you can bet that colouring-in tops the list.
With the Zoo Colouring and Sticker Book, your little cub can relive some of your fondest childhood memories, by arming themselves with a handful of colourful pencils or textas, and bringing the zoo full of lions, tigers and many other exotic animals to life.
Featuring thirty-two bright, entertaining pages, this gorgeous colouring and sticker book will keep little hands busy for hours. They will encounter playful penguins waiting for their treats, mischievous monkeys swinging in the treetops, and sly snakes slithering along tree branches, while they perfecting their colouring skills and trying their best to stay within the lines. There is also over 200 beautiful stickers to embellish your child’s masterpiece with, as well as bold, easy-to-read text to help your child develop their reading ability. When they are done, they can read the delightful little story again and again. Bring it along on your next long drive, or trip to the grandparent’s house, and unleash you child’s inner Picasso.
Nuture your child’s creativity, with the Zoo Sticker and Colouring Book.
Colouring & Sticker Book features:
- Not suitable for children under the age of three years.
- Illustrated by Candice Whatmore and Celia Johansson.
- Written by Sam Taplin and Jessica Greenwell.
- Paperback – 32 pages.
- Bright, fun colouring book full of zoo animals in different scenes.
- Includes over 200 adorable animal stickers.
- Bold, easy-to-read text throughout helps your child to develop their reading ability.
- Helps to encourage your child’s creativity and motor skills.
Dimensions: 22cm x 27.5cm.