What do Martha Stewart and the White House have in common? The both have
John Boos and Company products in their kitchens. And with proud
American heritage, quality materials, and chopping boards of the highest
calibre, it’s easy to see why.
Makers and purveyors of the very best in American chopping boards and
butchers’ blocks, John Boos and Company has been producing fine hardwood
boards since 1887. A family business based in Effingham, Illinois,
their products have gone from the Boos family workshop to the highest
office in the land.
A perfect blend of style and functionality, the Cucina Elegante Kitchen Cart can add much-needed bench space to a smaller kitchen, can provide additional kitchen storage, or may even be used as a service trolley. Sporting an edge grain maple top, two shelves, a dovetailed drawer and locking wheels, this cart is proudly made in the USA – guaranteeing years of enjoyable use.
Cucina Elegante Kitchen Cart features:
- Made in the USA.
- Frame and legs are made from heavy, food service grade 18/8 stainless steel.
- Top made from edge grain hard maple wood.
- Two steel shelves, plus two drop shelves.
- Dovetailed drawer in middle.
- Locking casters.
- To keep your Boos kitchen cart in top condition, we recommend
wiping it clean with a damp cloth after use. Treat with Boos’ Mystery
Oil and/or Board Cream (available separately) every three to four weeks
to maintain your board’s appearance.
- Please note that the accessories shown with this cart are pictured for illustrative purposes and are not included, sorry.
- This product is not available online. It may be purchased from
our Kensington store or Alexandria Weekend Warehouse – or, if you live
in the metropolitan Sydney area, call us on (02) 9662 1099 for a postage
Dimensions with one drop shelf: 101cm (w) x 89cm (h) x 51cm (d) (approximate).
Dimensions with two drop shelves: 127cm (w) x 89cm (h) x 51cm (d) (approximate).