What do Martha Stewart and the White House have in common? The both have John Boos and Company products in their kitchens. And with proud American heritage, quality materials, and chopping boards of the highest calibre, it’s easy to see why.
Makers and purveyors of the very best in American chopping boards and butchers’ blocks, John Boos and Company has been producing fine hardwood boards since 1887. A family business based in Effingham, Illinois, their products have gone from the Boos family workshop to the highest office in the land.
Boos’ Laforza Prep Table is guaranteed to take pride of place in your kitchen. This heavy table has a solid, stainless steel base with a handy lower shelf that provides valuable extra storage space. At the top sits a butcher’s block crafted from end-grain maple wood. Before you know it, the Laforza Prep Table will become a part of your kitchen. Most likely, the favourite part of your kitchen.
Laforza Prep Table features:
- Made in the USA.
- The table is made from heavy, food service grade 18/8 stainless steel.
- Adjustable feet ensure the table is level.
- Includes a thick butcher’s block, made from end grain maple wood.
- To keep your Boos butcher’s block in top condition, we recommend wiping it clean with a damp cloth after use. Treat with Boos’ Mystery Oil and/or Board Cream (available separately) every three to four weeks to maintain your board’s appearance.
- This product is not available online. You can purchase it from our Kensington store or Alexandria Weekend Warehouse - or, if you live in the metropolitan Sydney area, call us on (02) 9662 1099 for a postage quote.
Dimensions: 90 x 60 x 60cm.