What do Martha Stewart and the White House have in common? The both have John Boos & Company products in their kitchens. And with proud American heritage, quality materials, and chopping boards of the highest calibre, it’s easy to see why.
Makers and purveyors of the very best in American chopping boards and butchers’ blocks, John Boos & Company have been producing fine hardwood boards since 1887. A family business based in Effingham, Illinois, their products have gone from the Boos family workshop to the highest office in the land.
The iBlock shows that Boos is more than ready to embrace modern technology, being an ingenious creation that combines an iPad stand with a solid Northern Hard Rock Maple Chopping Board. The two pieces detach, so that if you’re cooking a recipe displayed on your iPad, you can easily prop it up and keep it in view as you prepare food on the chopping board. Like all Boos boards, the iBlock protects the edge on your expensive knives, while the addition of protective device sleeves will protect your iPad’s screen!
Ideal for professional kitchens and the avid home cook alike, your kitchen will be all the richer thanks to John Boos & Company.
iBlock Cutting Board & Stand features:
- Made in the USA.
- Made from genuine, sustainably sourced and renewable northern hard rock maple.
- Preserves the edge on fine cutlery.
- Safe for all food preparation, and naturally antimicrobial.
- Separates in to a cutting board and stand, so that you can easily repair recipes displayed on your iPad.
- Also suitable for use with the following tablet computer models: Apple iPads 1 - 4, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire 8.9 HD.
- Includes disposable, protective device sleeves, so you can swipe your iPad screen even with wet or dirty hands and not damage it.
- Care instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth or hand wash with mild soap and water. Do not leave wet or submerged in water. Treat with Boos Mystery Oil and/or Board Cream (available separately) every three to four weeks to adequately maintain.
- Please note: iPad pictured is for illustrative purposes only and is not included, sorry.
- Cutting Board – 31 x 31 x 4cm.
- iPad Stand – 31 x 10 x 4cm.