Bosign is probably best known for whole-heartedly embracing new technology…quite literally.
This tech-savvy Swedish design company essentially makes gadgets for other gadgets: pillows for iPads and lap trays for laptops, all boasting a minimalist, functional aesthetic.
Take the Tablet Cookbook Stand for instance. With so many home chefs turned to digital recipes, how do you follow a recipe step-by-step when your iPad or tablet computer is lying flat on the kitchen bench?
The answer is the Bosign Tablet Cookbook Stand! Made from food safe, non-slip silicone, the Tablet Cookbook Stand allows you to rest your iPad or tablet device in one of three viewing positions: screen up, horizontally, or vertically, to get the best screen orientation for the task at hand. Not only will it make following recipes simple, it'll also free up bench space, and keep your precious iPad out of the way of any accidental spills.
Trust the Swedish to come up with something so handy!
Tablet Cookbook Stand for iPad/Tablet features:
- Designed in Sweden by Harald Hynell.
- Made from food safe silicone.
- Non-slip silicone keeps your tablet steady.
- Allows you to rest your iPad or tablet in one of three positions: flat (screen up), horizontally or vertically.
- Suitable for use with the following devices: iPad (all models) and iPad Mini, Windows Surface, Nook, Kindle, Samsung Galaxy Tab, and various other devices.
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- iPad not included, sorry!
Dimensions: 11.5 x 4.5cm.