Say hello to Bowerhaus!
Bowerhaus design beautiful, unique jewellery – right here in Australia! Bowerhaus’ eclectic designs are inspired by vintage coins; their mother’s pearls – the classic charm of yesteryear. With a playful, modern twist, of course.
Bowerhaus’ very first collection was simply called “Hello” – a simple, cheery greeting. Now, the girls from Bowerhaus are branching out, with a huge new range of splendid jewellery – just for you.
Introducing... Maryanne. The fiery addition to your wardrobe, bound to add passion and style to your life. With antique red coral beading surrounding two baroque pearls, it will light up any look. In between the two precious pearls you'll find a white gold plated butterfly charm, adding a unique sense of quirky charm and detail.
The Maryanne Necklace – the
show-stopper of your jewellery collection.
Maryanne Necklace features:
- Designed in Australia.
- Made from antique red coral beads with two baroque pearls, each individually selected for its unique shape and shine. No two necklaces are alike.
- Pearls are joined by an 18k white gold-plated butterfly charm.
- Each Bowerhaus necklace is threaded on a hand-knotted silk cord, and is finished with a silver S-clasp.
- The final touch is a18k white gold-plated Bowerhaus coin with a Bowerhaus emblem.
- Beautifully presented in a light grey Bowerhaus gift box, tied at the top with a wide white ribbon.
- Exclusive to Peter's of Kensington.