Your rubbish bin doesn’t have to look rubbish.
Bin your bin and get a Brabantia instead! Sleek and shapely, a Brabantia bin will keep your rubbish out of the way…without destroying the look of your kitchen!
And now, Brabantia has teamed up with celebrated Irish designer Orla Kiely to create their collection of Retro bins. Made from steel, which is tough and sleek, the Orla Kiely Retro Silent Bin silently closes, with features a removable bucket that makes cleaning up a walk in the park. And – most importantly – Brabantia bins are designed to prevent odours from escaping into your kitchen. Your rubbish stays out of sight, out of mind…and out of smell!
The bin is also adorned in Orla Kiely's signature Jacquard Stem pattern, in varying retro colours, making it the most stylish bin on the market!
Orla Kiely Retro Silent Bin features:
- Body and lid made from high-quality, corrosion-resistant steel.
- Silent closing and light operation.
- Metal lid keeps odours inside your bin, and won’t slam shut.
- When opened by handed, the lid stays open.
- Foldaway grip makes it easy to move the bin.
- Sturdy pedal construction.
- Decorated with Orla Kiely's signature Jacquard Stem pattern.
- Removable plastic bucket inside makes changing your bin bag easier than ever, and helps you keep your bin clean.
- Protective base.
Colour: Charcoal and Orange.
Capacity: 12 Litres.
Dimensions: 44cm (h) x 35cm (w) x 25cm (d).