The humble egg gives us so much.
We add it to cakes and cookie mixes. We make omelettes and frittatas. We fry them for a hearty breakfast and poach them for a dainty (yet still delicious) one. The egg is a hero! A king! It deserves a crown!
Funny you should say that… Because that’s exactly what German design firm Brain Stream have done. Introducing the Cregg. It’s a crown for your egg… with a dark twist.
Don’t fumble around with a spoon next time you want to open your soft-boiled egg, just place the Cregg on your egg and spin it gently around. Voila – the perfect opening through which to plunge your spoon (or toast soldiers).
It’s like an egg guillotine, but instead of an angry mob… there’s a delicious breakfast to enjoy.
- Made from food-safe plastic and stainless steel.
- Use it to cut neatly through your egg shell.
- Then use it as an egg holder!
- Also can be used as a napkin ring.
- Perfect for cutting a hole for eating soft-boiled eggs.
- Hand wash recommended.