Braun seem to be known the world over for one thing in particular: electric shavers. When you think of Braun, you probably think of a male model staring down the camera lens at you, daring you to try a better shaver than the one in his hand.
However, there are lesser-known territories that Braun tends to explore – without skimping on intelligence factor, either. Braun also deals in time; from watches to alarm clocks, and even weather station clocks. They all possess the same tough, industrial edge as many of Braun’s grooming products, and come with the same clever German engineering.
Not everything high-tech has to look totally overdone. Braun’s Digital Alarm Clocks are sleek and seamless, equipped high clarity LCD display screens and a very simple sense of functionality. These Digital Alarm Clocks display both the current time and the alarm time, along with a twelve- or twenty-four hour display option.
Clear, precise and absolutely to the point – once again Braun prove that they really do have the brains and
Digital Alarm Clock features:
- Designed in Germany.
- Matt white plastic case and LCD backlit screen.
- Alarm on/off and snooze/light can be activated or deactivated using the buttons at the top of the clock.
- Twelve- and twenty-four hour display options.
- Displays current time and alarm time together.
- Simple, intuitive function.
- Requires 1 x AAA battery (included).
Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.7 x 2cm.