Braun seem to be known the world over for one thing in particular: electric shavers. When you think of Braun, you probably think of a male model staring down the camera lens at you, daring you to try a better shaver than the one in his hand.
However, there are lesser-known territories that Braun tends to explore – without skimping on intelligence factor, either. Braun also deals in time; from watches to alarm clocks, and even weather station clocks. They all possess the same tough, industrial edge as many of Braun’s grooming products, and come with the same clever German engineering.
The impressive Digital Wall Clock from Braun has been designed to function intuitively while providing much-needed information at a glance. Not only will it display the time in twelve- and twenty-four hour formats, but it will also display an alarm time, the date, the day of the week, indoor temperature and
indoor humidity – all without looking cluttered and unsightly. You can also attach it to the wall or place it on your desk using its folding table stand.
Braun once again prove that they really do have the brains and
Digital Wall Clock and Weather Station features:
- Designed in Germany.
- Matt black plastic case with LCD reverse backlit screen.
- Displays time (in 12 or 24-hour format), alarm time, date, and the day of the week.
- Also displays indoor temperature and indoor humidity.
- Attaches to wall, or using folding table stand to remain upright on your table.
- A simple functionality and design.
- Requires 2 x AA batteries (included).
Dimensions: 21 x 21cm.