Braun seem to be known the world over for one thing in particular: electric shavers. When you think of Braun, you probably think of a male model staring down the camera lens at you, daring you to try a better shaver than the one in his hand.
However, there are lesser-known territories that Braun tends to explore – without skimping on intelligence factor, either. Braun also deals in kitchen appliances; from processors and blenders to juicers, they all possess the same tough, industrial edge as many of Braun’s grooming products, and come with the same clever German engineering.
The Multiquick 7 Hand Blender is a true whizz in the kitchen - it chops, whisks, whips, purees, slices and even kneads dough. Whether it’s whipping Chantilly cream, creaming pumpkin soup or shredding vegetables for a summer salad, the Multiquick can handle it all with a touch of a button, its power controlled by how tightly it is squeezed.
The infusion of patented PowerBell hand blending technology ensures faster, perfectly consistent results while an innovative anti-splash design also saves the kitchen from any post cooking carnage. With all accessories dishwasher safe and compact, this is one appliance that your kitchen should never go without.
Multiquick 7 features:
- Designed in Germany.
- Blender shaft made of stainless steel.
- Quiet 750W motor.
- Smartspeed Technology increases power with every tighter squeeze without interrupting the blending process.
- PowerBellhand blending technology – a combination of ultra hard stainless steel blades and unique blending bell shape which produces finer, more consistent results with every use.
- Soft grip blending handle.
- All accessories are dishwasher safe.
- BPA-free Beaker – 600ml
- 1.5L Processor Accessory which chops, slices, shreds (coarse or fine), French fries and kneading all in one.
- Potato Masher Accessory.
- Puree Accessory.
- Whisk Accessory.
Model Number: MQ777
Blender wand length (without attachments): 19cm
Colour: BlackIf you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.