Braun seem to be known the world over for one thing in particular: electric shavers. When you think of Braun, you probably think of a male model staring down the camera lens at you, daring you to try a better shaver than the one in his hand.
However, there are lesser-known territories that Braun tends to explore – without skimping on intelligence factor, either. Braun also deals in time; from watches to alarm clocks, and even weather station clocks. They all possess the same tough, industrial edge as many of Braun’s grooming products, and come with the same clever German engineering.
The Radio Alarm Clock takes everything good about Braun’s digital alarm clocks – their reverse-lit LCD screens, their simple functionality, and useful display abilities – and adds a radio to the mix!The LCD screen will display your radio station, alarm, and time in twelve- or twenty-four hour format.
This award-winning alarm clock once again proves that Braun really does have the brains and
Radio Alarm Clock features:
- Designed in Germany.
- Matte plastic case with LCD reverse backlit screen.
- Precise time-keeping via global radio system.
- 10 seconds backlight, or permanent backlight when DC adaptor (not included) is inserted.
- Display shows time (in 12 or 24 hour format), alarm time and radio frequency.
- Six station pre-set with search/manual tuning.
- Snooze function.
- Requires 4 x AA batteries (included).
Dimensions: 18 x 9 x 1.5cm.