Braun seem to be known the world over for one thing in particular:
electric shavers. When you think of Braun, you probably think of a male
model staring down the camera lens at you, daring you to try a better
shaver than the one in his hand.
However, there are lesser-known territories that Braun tends to explore –
without skimping on intelligence factor, either. Braun also deal in home appliances, right down to the things you need to keep the clothes on your back looking great.
No wrinkles, a smooth glide, superb results in narrow places and protection of delicate fabrics: that’s what the Braun TexStyle 7 is all about. Designed and engineered in Germany, the TexStyle 7 features an easy to fill water tank, a smooth-gliding soleplate and efficient fabric protection even when being used at full steam output.
With no drips and seamless gliding, your frustrated washing days are over.
TexStyle 7 Iron features:
- Designed and engineered in Germany.
- 2400 watt power.
- Soleplate especially engineered by Braun to be highly scratch resistant and durable, and four times harder than stainless steel.
- Variable 0 - 50g/minute steam output; 170g/minute powerful steam shot at top.
- Anti-calc system.
- Anti-drip system.
- Easy gliding with unique coating technology.
- Includes textile protector plate. Ensures heat protection even at full steam.
- 400ml water tank capacity, with 2.5 metre cord.
- Auto off: 8 minutes in vertical position or 30 seconds in a horizontal position.
Dimensions: 31 x 14 x 17cm.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.