Braun seem to be known the world over for one thing in particular:
electric shavers. When you think of Braun, you probably think of a male
model staring down the camera lens at you, daring you to try a better
shaver than the one in his hand.
However, there are lesser-known territories that Braun tends to explore –
without skimping on intelligence factor, either. Braun also deal in home
appliances, right down to the things you need to keep the clothes on
your back looking great.
No wrinkles, a smooth glide, superb results in narrow places and
protection of delicate fabrics: that’s what the Braun TexStyle 7 is all
about. Designed and engineered in Germany, the TexStyle 7 features an
easy to fill water tank, a smooth-gliding Eloxal soleplate (which is highly scratch-resistant), and efficient fabric
protection even when being used at full steam output.
With no drips and seamless gliding, your frustrated washing days are over.
TexStyle 7 Steam Iron features:
- Designed and engineered in Germany.
- 2400 watt power.
- Eloxal soleplate with patented anodised coating ensures great scratch resistance and optimal glide-ability.
- Precision tip with steam vents for superior ironing results.
- Variable 0 - 50g/minute steam output, and a vertical 120g/min power shot (perfect for cleaning curtains and stubbornly creased garments).
- Anti-calc system.
- Anti-drip system.
- Easy gliding with unique coating technology.
- 400ml water tank capacity, with 2.5 meter cord.
- Auto off: 8 minutes in vertical position or 30 seconds in a horizontal position.
Dimensions: 33 x 17 x 11cm.If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.