Braun seem to be known the world over for one thing in particular:
electric shavers. When you think of Braun, you probably think of a male
model staring down the camera lens at you, daring you to try a better
shaver than the one in his hand.
However, there are lesser-known territories that Braun tends to explore –
without skimping on intelligence factor, either. Braun also deals in
time; from watches to alarm clocks, and even weather station clocks.
They all possess the same tough, industrial edge as many of Braun’s
grooming products, and come with the same clever German engineering.
Voice-activation might still seem like a science fiction concept for
some, but for Braun, it comes naturally – and they’ve applied it to
their range of Voice Controlled Alarm Clocks. These intelligent clocks
will wake you up in the morning with an alarm, but you can easily
interrupt it and activate the four-minute snooze feature with a single
word, such as “stop.” Or whatever your brain can come up with at some
terrible hour of the morning.
This alarm clock also ticks quietly, for a peaceful night’s sleep, once again proving that Braun really does have the brains and
Voice Controlled Alarm Clock features:
- Designed in Germany.
- Matt white plastic case and German quartz movement.
- Voice activated: the voice's acoustic interruption sets off a snooze mechanism. The alarm will ring again four minutes later.
- This can be repeated for up to 40 minutes.
- Alarm can be turned off by pressing down the bar at the back of the clock.
- Requires 1 x AA battery (included).
Dimensions: 6.5 x 8 x 3.5cm.