Introducing Bredemeijer’s Cosy Manto Teapot – the only teapot that comes with its own cute little helmet.
The Cosy Manto’s polished stainless steel helmet is there to keep your tea hotter for longer (because we all like to keep warm and cosy, right?). The Cosy Manto Teapot will keep your tea at a drinkable temperature for up to one hour - which is great news for tea-lovers who like to savour every last sip.
Take a peek beneath the Cosy Manto’s hard shell and you’ll discover another secret: the teapot itself is made from smooth, shiny porcelain. It's so simple, and yet so lovely. It's just what you need for a cosy tea time!
Cosy Manto Teapot features:
- Made from polished white porcelain.
- The Cosy Manto's "jacket" is made from top quality stainless steel, which insulates your tea, keeping it at a drinkable temperature for up to an hour.
- The mirror finish stainless steel cover has a felt lining on the inside, so it doesn't scratch the shiny porcelain underneath.
- Inside, there's a stainless steel tea strainer.
- While the teapot is dishwasher safe, the stainless steel cover should be cleaned with a damp cloth only, due to its felt lining.