Breville have long been a name in Australian households, with a history
that spans way back to the 1930s…when Bill O'Brien and Harry Norville
(whose names together created the Breville brand) made radios and mine
detectors for the war.
But mine detectors weren’t the be all and end all of Breville. When
television transmission began in Australia, Breville turned their
attention to small home appliances, and the company as we know it today
Now, Breville have decided to dabble in something a little more unusual than a toaster or a kettle…and they’ve paired up with famous Australian chef Pete Evans to do it. Say hello to the Crispy Crust Stone Baked Pizza Oven!
According to Pete, the brilliance of a great pizza comes from how you cook it, especially when it comes to the base. The Crispy Crust rises to the challenge and defeats it, using a ceramic stone base to retain heat and dual heating elements to keep the heat concentrated in one area, right where you need it. It’s something that a conventional oven can’t do, and the results are fast – you can turn out perfectly crisp, authentic pizza in as little as five minutes.
It’s like a brick oven…without the bricks. And a viewing window to watch your pizza’s progress without losing heat, too!
Crispy Crust Stone Baked Pizza Oven features:
- Designed and engineered with Australia alongside chef Pete Evans.
- 1200 watts of power.
- Top and bottom heating elements that heat the oven to 350ºC, replicating the cooking environment of a brick oven.
- Ceramic stone base holds and distributes heat evenly for a perfectly crisp crust.
- Variable temperature control with settings for thin, classic or thick pizza base.
- Low setting can reheat cold pizza.
- Heating indicator light and on/off switch.
- Viewing window allows you to monitor cooking progress without losing heat.
- Cord wrap for easy storage.
- Includes a Pete Evans pizza booklet filled with delicious recipes.
Dimensions: 27 x 46 x 35.5cm (approximate).If you're shipping this product overseas, please keep in mind that all our electrical appliances are fitted with Australian/New Zealand electrical plugs as standard.